Once production is complete, each individual wire harness must undergo our standard testing procedures. This step is crucial in ensuring the final product be qualified and performs 100% reliably.
● Put finished products in the area to be inspected and labeled with "to be inspected"
● Check exterior following sample standard
● If passed, products to be delivered to Continuity Test procedure
● If failed, rework → record rework diary → re-inspection → passed →
Mechanical Properties Test
● Insertion force testing
● Pull-off force test
● Drop Test
● Vibration Test
● Make circuit diagram based on drawings.
● Continuity test 100%
● If failed, find the problem and rework. Second inspection for the continuity test must be done after the repaired defects pass the re-inspection.
● label the defected products
● Waterproof (IP Rating) test
All of the above mentioned testing process guarantees the quality of all manufactured wire harnesses to match your specific design and performance requirement.